Kenilworth care home, Banstead, Surrey.
UX design goals:
- create visual structure of site flow processes)
- create Horizontal prototype
- create Vertical prototype
- create mockup
- create .psd base to convert to .html file.
- Adobe Photoshop
Usability methods used
- Horizontal prototypes
- Vertical prototypes
Advantages and disadvantages
- Care home is too small to have need in website, not many beds for patients.
- Any care home needs in web site otherwise search for this specific sort of service is not satisfying.
- Due to the lack of the web site customers have no knowledge about this particularly care home, because already existing information, presented at the corresponding directories, is not sufficient.
- There is an obvious reason to create web site for this care home.
- UX design was going through research stages (see diagram).
- UX design was completed.
- UI is under construction at the current moment.