Web design | Responsive design |Edmonton property project |
.html from .psd fileConverted from .psd by web service
Comments: Code from .png file (result of conversion .psd to .html file by online web service) was too raw for implementing.
See: designed for Edmonton property project html page from .psd file.
I had to adjust obtained code to grid system I have created for this responsive design.
Mobile version (iPad 480px height)Next step
Comments: Design is made in Adobe Photoshop CC 2017.
Testing mobile web page for responsiveness at mobile devices with different screen resolutionsFrom 768px to 240px
Comments: Responsiveness of design is achieved with scrolling screen. Go to UX design
All images are original, created by the author, M. Salitska, except those photos temporarily used for experimental template (.psd file).
- Adobe Photoshop CS6
About this project
- This type of responsive design preservs original design of the web page.
- Responsiveness is obtained with using CSS overflow property.
- CSS overflow property enables tapping/scrolling of the page.
- Another type of responsive design (usually achieved with resizing screen elements) has not been used at this project.
- Responsive images were used for this project ( see: CSS min-width property)